- Goddard College — B.A. 1970;
- Boston University — Ed.D. 1981;
- St. Elizabeth Hospital — Psychodrama Resident 1974-5;
- National Group Psychotherapy Institute 2000-2003;
- Washington School of Psychiatry. 3 Year ISTDP – Certificate 2007.
- Faculty, Washington School of Psychiatry: Intensive Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy;
- Faculty, Washington School of Psychiatry: Psychotherapy with Older Adults and the Study of Aging;
- Private practice: 1985-present. Individual and Group Psychotherapy;
- Psychiatric Institute of Washington. District of Columbia Mental Health Clinics . Montgomery General Hospital. Whitman-Walker Clinic. D.C. Rape Crisis Center. Psychodramatist;
- Capital Area Crisis Response Team. Crisis Responder, Trainer and Board Member 2000-2009.
- Certified Psychodrama Practitioner. 1980 to present;
- Licensed Psychologist District of Columbia. 1985 to present. #1304.
- American Psychological Association;
- International Experiential Dynamic Therapy Association;
- American Society for Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama;
- Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis;
- Washington School of Psychiatry.